What is the hideous green blob you ask? ICE CREAM! Oh, but it's not just any ice cream... it's GIRL SCOUT ICE CREAM!
Thin Mints were harmed during the creation of this delicious treat. The following recipe is not for the faint of heart.
I warned you!
GS Ice Cream
2 large eggs
2 cups whipping cream
1 cup whole milk
Ice cream maker
1. In a large bowl, mix eggs until well blended with a wire whisk
2. Add sugar to eggs and mix until sugar has nearly dissolved
3. Blend in milk, whipping cream, food coloring and peppermint extract
4. Refrigerate for one hour
5. Prepare ice cream maker
6. If using an electric maker, turn on maker before adding mix. If using a hand mixer, add mix and begin.
9. Mix until ice cream has formed (will take about 45 minutes)
Yields 1.25 quarts