Saturday, July 14, 2012

Girl's World Forum: Day 2, in a nutshell

My darling daughter is still at that age where she believes me when I'm being sarcastic.  I told her that when I went to the zoo, I would be picking up gorilla poop.  Instead, what we really did was attend several amazing sessions about global warming, the palm oil crisis, the FSC, and many other things that all related back to MDG 7.

On top of that, we also had some free time to explore the lovely Brookfield Zoo.  What little we saw was awesome, and that included the X-treme bugs!

Our day was finished off with some REAL Chicago pizza and Garrett's popcorn (oh my gosh, so good!), and a quick trip to the Navy Pier.

Tomorrow will be our take action day.... can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Due to spammers, all comments are now moderated. Spam comments will automatically be deleted. "Real" comments will be published :-)